The Metabo HPT DH52MEY 2-1/16 in. SDS-Max Brushless Rotary Hammer with Vibration Protection delivers high-speed drilling and forcible chipping with two different modes of operation (hammer only/hammer and drill) for flexibility within a range of applications. The tools has a built-in electronic control circuit to keep speed constant even as the load varies. The DH52MEY have additional features to maximize productive and increase comfort for prolonged use.
(1) 2-1/16 in. SDS-Max Brushless Rotary Hammer with Vibration Protection - DH52MEY
Technical Data + Specifications
Max. Capacity (Core Bit) : 6-1/14 in.
Max. Capacity (Concrete) : 2-1/16 in.
Voltage : 120V
Length : 23.03 in.
Weight : 25.3 lbs.
Benefits + Features
- Aluminum Housing Body (AHB) construction increases the life of the tool by combining a strong aluminum outer housing with a plastic inner housing to reduce vibration and improve safety
- Patented UVP technology (User Vibration Technology) for less fatigue and more production
- Powerful 1,500W input brushless motor for no-maintenance of armatures or carbon brushes
- Four-step impact rates can be selected by the rotation speed selector switch
- Large trigger switch Upsized, easy-to-grip trigger switch for more control
- An up-sized mode change lever is located on the top of the tool body for easier handling