The DH40MCM 1-9/16" SDS Max Rotary Hammer helps you tackle a variety of tasks including, drilling holes in concrete for anchors or rebar, demolishing and chiseling concrete, cutting, digging, tamping or driving ground rods.It's motor is capable of producing 6.3 foot pounds of Impact Energy and delivers best-in-class drilling speed. It's also makes jobs easy and offers comfortable grip thanks to its oversized knob that changes the mode from hammer drilling to hammer only and an oversized trigger that is easy to use while wearing gloves.
(1) 1 x Metabo HPT DH40MCM 1-9/16" SDS Max Rotary Hammer With Case
Technical Data + Specifications
Brand : Metabo HPT
Item Number : DH40MCM
UPC : 717709022430
Tool Type : SDS Max
Blows Per Minute : 2800 BPM
Amperage Rating : 10 AMP
Impact Energy : 6.3 Ft-Lb
Cutting Capacity : 1-9/16"
Core Bit Capacity : 4-1/8"
Dimensions : 10" L X 17.6" W X 4.1" H
Package Qty : 1
Benefits + Features
- Features large change lever - oversize trigger switch - soft over-molded handle - and 360 degree side handle
- 360 deg side handle provides additional comfort and control
- 620 RPM (no-load) for faster drilling speed
- Needle pin slip clutch for improved user protection in bound bit situations
- Soft over molded handle for added comfort and control - less fatigue
- Two modes of operation allow for greater versatility by providing the option of hammer drilling or hammer only
- Large change lever for easy mode switching
- Large trigger switch for easy grip and control