The Metabo HPT DH28PFYM 1-1/8" SDS Plus Rotary Hammer featuring User Vibration Protection (UVP) technology offers the end-user 3-modes of operation. It covers multiple jobsite needs from drilling, chipping and hammer drilling into concrete, brick or stone with ease. It delivers a top of class drilling speed with higher amps, greater capacity, larger change lever, double overlay side and trigger handles and improved internal mechanics compared to the previous model. The DH28PFYM is the ideal tool for plumbing and conduit installation, HVAC and pest control installation, electrical installation, construction and repair work and other civil engineering applications.
(1) Depth Gauge (310331) (1) Side Handle (325273) (1) Plastic Case (370155)
Technical Data + Specifications
Shank Size : 1-1/8"
Shank Type : SDS Plus
Amps : 8
Modes : 3
No-Load Speed : 0-1,110 RPM
Impact Energy : 2.5 ft/lbs
Impacts/min : 0-4,300 IPM (full load)
Voltage : AC/ 120v
Capacity-Concrete : 1-1/8"
Capacity-Core Bit : 2"
Tool Weight : 6.9 lbs
Benefits + Features
- Featuring User Vibration Protection (UVP) technology to reduce the vibration transfer to the user, potentially lowering the risk of a vibration related injury due to prolonged exposure
- Increased durability achieved by incorporating an optimized hammering mechanism similar to Metabo HPT's larger hammer line
- Faster drilling speed achieved by combining the powerful motor and optimized hammering mechanism
- 8 Amp motor that produces 2.5 ft/lbs of impact energy for powerful hammering with fast drilling
- 0-4,300 full-load impact rate delivers forcible hammering
- Electronic variable speed control gives the tool a no-load RPM of between 0-1,110 and 0-780 in reverse
- 3-modes of operation; drilling only, hammering only and hammer drilling for flexibility within a range of applications
- Larger side mounted mode selector dial makes transitioning between modes simple and efficient, even when wearing gloves
- Angle adjustment position available on mode selector dial to change the chisel bit to different angles
- One-push bit mounting makes changing out bits quick and easy
- "D" shaped rear handle for better control in overhead applications
- Double-molded 360 degree side handle for comfortable operation and better control
- Depth gauge for consistent drilling depths
- Push-button reversing switch to easily back out bits
- Lock-on speed button for continuous operation, reduces user fatigue
- 6.9 lbs: lightweight and compact for better maneuverability
- Elastomer coated D-handle helps to absorb vibration and provide a secure grip