The Hitachi CS51EAP 50.1cc 20-Inch Rear Handle Chain Saw with Pure Fire Engine was built for the commercial user who needs to be able to cut large trees quickly. The CS51EAP features a 50.1cc commercial grade Pure Fire Engine that provides clean, powerful performance with less fuel consumption.
The decompression valve makes starting this tool easy and the bumper spikes and sprocket nose bar provides added control for easier cuts. The CS51EAP is also simple to operate with side access chain tensioning and an automatic and adjustable oiler so the user can adjust oil flow to the bar and chain.
Other features include a half throttle choke with trigger release for easy start and warm up, tool-less access to the air filter, a spring type anti-vibration system for user comfort and less fatigue and a strong double pole brake handle for safety and ease of mind.
Depending upon user preference, an optional 16-Inch and 18-Inch bar and chain are available.
Technical Data + Specifications
Benefits + Features
- 50.1 cc Commercial grade PureFire Engine provides clean powerful performance with less fuel consumption
- Decompression valve makes starting easy
- Adjustable automatic oiler so user can adjust oil flow to the bar and chain
- Bumper spikes for increased leverage and faster cuts
- Spring type anti-vibration system increases user comfort and reduces fatigue
- Primer bulb and auto return choke for easy start up and warm up
- Strong double pole brake handle for safety and ease of mind
- Side access chain tensioner makes adjusting the chain quick and easy Tool-less access to air filter makes cleaning the filter a breeze