The C8FSE is lightweight at only 31 lbs, and is the ideal 8-1/2" miter saw for trim carpenters, framers and woodworkers who demand precision, reliability, and mobility.
(1) 8-1/2" 24T TCT Saw Blade (998840)
(1) Dust Bag (322955)
(1) Vice Assembly (329860)
(1) 10mm Box Wrench (940543)
Technical Data + Specifications
No-Load Speed: 5,500 RPM
Blade Diameter: 8-1/2"
Arbor Size: 5/8"
Bevel Angle Range: Right 0-5 Degrees, Left 0-48 Degrees
Miter Angle Range: Right 0-57 Degrees, Left 0-45 Degrees
Miter Detent Stops (R & L): 15, 22.5, 31.6, 45 Degrees
Cross Cut Capacity (90 Degree): 2-9/16" x 12"
Splinter Guard: Yes
Soft Grip Handle: Yes
Sub Fence: Yes
Weight: 31 lbs
Benefits + Features
- Positive miter stops for quick adjustments to 15, 22.5, 31.6, and 45 degrees to the left and right.
- Precise compound cuts with 48 degree bevel angle left and 5 degree bevel angle right
- Only 31lbs for lightweight portability
- Powered by a 9.5 Amp motor with a no-load speed of 5,500 RPM to smoothly handle the toughest cutting applications
- Sturdy construction stands up to jobsite travel and tough high-volume tasks while retaining accurate measurements
- Easy-to-read measurements and quick settings on miter and bevel scales
- Linear ball bearing slide system for superior accuracy and ease of use
- Vertical handle with soft, vibration reducing elastomer grip
- Electronic speed control for consistent RPM while cutting for maximum control
- Adjustable pivot fence broadly supports work piece, such as crown molding lying flat, for improved stability while cutting
- Splinter guard reduces tear out and increases user safety
- Externally replaceable carbon brushes for prolonged life of the tool
- Dust collector attachment minimizes airborne particles