The Hitachi C7ST 15-Amp 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw provides the stability and power any professional or handyman needs from their tool to get the job done correctly and efficiently. The powerful 15-amp motor will produce a no-load speed of 6,000-RPM and rip through tile, marble, granite, concrete, brick and other similar materials. Made of steel and aluminum, the one-piece base offers easy to read front and side scales for accurate measurements.
The 7-1/4-Inch, 24-tooth, carbide-tipped blade powers through tough cuts with ease and has a 1-7/8-Inch depth of cut at 45-Degree and a 2-7/16-Inch depth of cut at 90-Degree. The C7ST Circular Saw is capable of not only making accurate 90-Degree cuts, but it can also make clean bevels from 0-45-Degree in just about any common framing material. A blade guard protects your hands during angled cuts, and the low center of gravity keeps the saw close to the work piece for more accurate cuts.
Other features include a integrated dust blower for a clear line of sight, a dust chute to expel dust, chips and debris, soft grip handle for reduced vibration and increased comfort and a single handed bevel adjustment and depth of cut lever. The C7ST weighs only 9.5-Pound and designed for superior maneuverability.
This saw includes a 24-tooth TCT saw blade, box wrench and carrying case. The Hitachi C7ST 15-Amp 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw comes with a 1-year warranty. Hitachi Power Tools (Hitachi Koki USA, Ltd.) provides professional-grade power tools and pioneered innovative technologies that have improved the quality of craftsmanship worldwide.
(1) 7-1/4 in. 15 Amp Circular Saw Kit - C7ST
(1) Carrying Case - 333557
(1) Blade - 320843
(1) Wrench - 940543
Technical Data + Specifications
Weight: 9.5 lbs.
Bevel Capacity: 45 degrees
Blade Diameter: 7-1/4 in
Blade Position: Right
Case Included: Yes
Case Type: Hard
Depth Adjustment: No
Depth of Cut (90 Degrees): 2-7/16 in
Keyless/keyed Blade Change: Keyed Change
Motor Type: Brushed
No-Load Speed (SFM): 6000
Power Source: Electric - Corded
Benefits + Features
- Blade speed of 6,000 RPM for smoother, faster, burn-free cuts
- Soft grip handle for reduced vibration and increased comfort
- Integrated dust blower for a clear line of sight and clean work surface while cutting
- Low center of gravity keeps the saw close to the work piece for more accurate cuts
- Lightweight at just 9.5 lbs. for superior maneuverability
- Single-handed depth of cut lever for quick and simple adjustments
- Single-handed bevel adjustment with small set screw to align the saw perfectly square
- Dust chute efficiently expels dust, chips and debris