The Hitachi 728173 14-Piece 3-Shank Titanium Drill Bit Set has a 135-degree split point and lasts 3-times longer than standard drill bits. These bits start on contact without wobbling or walking. Starts a hole in harder materials without a center punch and generates less heat than a standard bit for increased bit life. Dura Core technology improves performance and durability and the drill tip penetrates on contact.
The Hitachi 728173 14-Piece 3-Shank Titanium Drill Bit Set is warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 30-days from the original purchase date. Every Hitachi accessory is designed to the highest standards and is rigorously tested for both performance and durability.
Since its inception, Hitachi has pioneered innovative technologies that have improved the quality of craftsmanship worldwide. Hitachi is a leader in power tool research and development and has achieved many firsts in the power tool industry. Today, Hitachi continues the tradition of innovation and engineering with new features in addition to classic quality.
(1) 14-Piece Titanium Drill Bit Set - 728173
Technical Data + Specifications
Benefits + Features
- Hitachi Dura Core bits offer users a long lasting, reliable drill bit designed to handle most drilling applications with ease.
- With assorted sizes and lengths, take on any job that comes your way.
- Features Dura Core technology increases bit performance and durability
- 135 degree split point provides improved bit accuracy and penetration
- Lasts up to 3x longer than standard drill bits
- Durable case for convenient storage and bit organization