Includes nine popular and practical bits for both joinery and decorative edge profiling. This is the ideal starter set for the beginning woodworker, and also makes a great investment for the experienced woodworker looking to refresh an existing bit collection. Offered in both 1/4" and 1/2" shank, the set includes a wide variety of bits: Straight, Mortising, Dovetail, Rabbeting, Rounding Over, Roman Ogee, Flush Trim and V-Grooving. Suitable for use with hand-held or table-mounted routers to cut hardwood, softwood, plywood or composites. The set includes a beautiful wall-mountable wooden case with a hinged door that keeps your bits protected and well-organized.
(1) Freud 1/2" Double Flute Straight Bit (12-116)
(1) Freud 3/8" Double Flute Straight Bit (12-108)
(1) Freud 1/2" Mortising Bit (16-110)
(1) Freud 1/2" Dovetail Bit (22-112)
(1) Freud 1-1/4" Rabbeting Bit (32-102)
(1) Freud Rounding Over Bit (34-120)
(1) Freud Roman Ogee Bit (38-106)
(1) Freud Bearing Flush Trim Bit (42-109)
(1) Freud "V" Grooving Bit (20-108)
(1) Wooden case
Technical Data + Specifications
Manufacturer Part Number 91-108
Weight 3.5 lbs
- Includes a variety of bits for joinery and decorative effects.
- Set comes in Freud's unique shadow box case, which hangs on the wall or mounts on the bench to keep bits handy and safe.
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
- Features TiCo™ Hi-Density carbide for longer bit life and a flawless finish.
- Perma-SHIELD® Non-stick Coating protects from heat, gumming, and corrosion.
- Each bit is computer-balanced and precision-ground for the smoothest possible cuts.