The DML 372977 14" 80T Metal Cutting Circular Saw Blade for Ferrous Steel is designed for all of your metal cutting needs. The durable metal cutting carbide tips are designed for a smooth and fast cut. These blades are designed to reduce wear, withstand impacts and provide longer life. The blade is stabilized for smooth and accurate cuts and it's anti kickback design reduces dust and sparks for a safer cut. This blade is ideal for the professional who is looking for a blade to provide them with their metal cutting needs.
(1) DML 14" 80T Metal Cutting Circular Saw Blade
Technical Data + Specifications
Fine micro-grain C-4 Dyanite carbide for a fine finish with no burns
TCG- Triple chip tooth grind
14 inch 80 tooth blade
0 Degree hook angle
This industrial grade steel cutting blade will work with the following manufacturer's saw: Milwaukee - 6190, DeWalt - DW872, Hitachi - CDF14F, Porter Cable - 1410
Benefits + Features
- Made in the USA
- Specifically designed for dry cut sawing
- Use for steel angle iron bar stock pipe etc.
- Fine finish, no burns
- Special fine micro-grain carbide
- Laser cut expansion slots reduce noise
- Proudly engineered and manufactured in the USA.
- Hand tensioned by DML craftsmen for optimum performance