The DEWALT DWS779R sliding compound miter saw is precision at it's toughest, delivering accuracy and capacity for everyday jobsite use. This miter saw is designed with a powerful 15 Amp, 3800 RPM motor that delivers extended power and durability. Tall sliding fences support 7-1/2 in. of crown nested and up to 2 x 14 dimensional lumbers at 90-degrees and 2 x 10 at 45-degrees. A cam lock miter handle with detent override delivers quick and accurate miter angles.
(1) 12 in. Double-Bevel Sliding Compound Corded Miter Saw - DWS779R
(1) Carbide Blade
(1) Dust Bag
(1) Blade Wrench
(1) Vertical Material Clamp
Technical Data + Specifications
Power Source: Corded
No-Load Speed (RPM): 3800
Slide System: Yes
Maximum Degree Miter Cuts - Right: 60
Case Included: No
Keyless/keyed Blade Change: Keyed Change
Blade Diameter: 12 in
Miter Angle (Left): 50 Degrees
Positive Miter Detents: 10
Bluetooth Compatibility: No
Miter Angle (Right): 60 Degrees
Miter Type: Sliding Compound
Bevel Direction: Dual Bevel
Motor Type: Brushed
Cut Guidance System: Yes
Maximum Degree Miter Cuts - Left: 50 Degrees
Length: 24.75 in.
Width: 23 in.
Height: 17 in.
Weight: 58 lbs.
Benefits + Features
- Stainless steel miter detent plate with 10 positive stops
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support Cam-lock miter handle with detent override delivers quick and accurate miter angles
- Tall sliding fences support 6-3/4 in. base vertically
- Bevels 0-deg. - 48-deg. left and right
- 2 in. x 14 in. Dimensional lumber cross cut capacity at 90-deg. and 2 in. x 10 in. dimensional lumber at 45-deg.
- Dual horizontal steel rails with innovative clamping mechanism and linear ball bearings for accuracy and durability
- Efficient dust collection system captures over 75% of dust generated
- Oversized, high visibility bevel scale with positive stops