The DWS709 12" Sliding Compound Miter Saw has a 15 Amp motor for extended power and durability. Features stainless steel miter detent plate and cam miter lock for repeatable accuracy and durability with easy adjustments. Exclusive Back Fence Design cuts up to 2x14 dimensional lumber at 90°. Tall sliding fences support 5-1/2" of nested crown and 4-1/2" of base molding vertically.
(1) Carbide Blade
(1) Blade Wrench
(1) Dust Bag
(1) Users Guide
(1) Material Clamp
Technical Data + Specifications
45° Bevel Cut Capacity (Dimensional Lumber): 2X10"
45° Miter Cut Capacity (Max Height): 4.5"
45° Miter Cut Capacity (Max Width): 6.8"
90° Cross-cut Capacity (Dimensional Lumber): 2X10"
90° Cross-cut Capacity (Max Width): 9.5"
Arbor Size: 5/8" or 1"
Blade Diameter: 12"
Horizontal Capacity: Baseboard Lying Flat: 9-1/2" (13.3")
Horizontal Capacity: Crown Molding Lying Flat: 8"
No Load Speed: 3,800 RPM
Power Tool Type: Corded
Tool Weight: 51.0 lbs,
Vertical Capacity: Baseboard Against Fence: 4.5"
Vertical Capacity: Crown Molding Vertically Nested: 5.5"
Benefits + Features
- Powerful 15 amp, 3,800 rpm motor delivers extended power and durability
- Tall sliding fences support crown molding up to 5-1/2" nested and base molding up to 4-1/2" vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts
- Exclusive back fence design cuts up to 2x14 dimensional lumber at 90° and 2x10 at 45°
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 13 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy
- Miters 60° to the right and 50° to the left providing increased capacity
- Oversized bevel scale makes bevel angle adjustments accurate and easy
- Compact, lightweight design (51 lbs.) allows for easy transport and storage
- Dual horizontal steel rails with linear ball bearings deliver an accurate, durable, and compact saw
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support optimize durability and cutting accuracy