The DWM120 Deep Cut Band Saw has a powerful 10 Amp motor for operating various jobsite applications and cutting rectangular stock up to 5 inches deep. Variable speed dial allows user to vary speed for specific materials and various applications. Designed with a serviceable steel shroud and rubber bumpers to withstand jobsite abuse without damage. An integrated LED sight light allows the user to see cut line in dark jobsite environment. The multi-position adjustable large front handle offers the user plenty of hand space for a more accurate cut.
(1) Hex Wrench
(1) Standard 44-7/8"x1/2"x.020" blade
Case NOT included
Technical Data + Specifications
AC/DC Capability: No
Front Handle Style: Multi Position Bale
Ft/Min: 100-350 fpm
LED Light: Yes
Max Capacity (Rectangular): 5 x 4-3/4"
Max Capacity (Round): 5"
Power Tool Type: Corded
Rubber Bumpers: Yes
Tool Length: 21"
Tool Weight: 15.0 lbs
Benefits + Features
- 10 amp motor designed with power to withstand any jobsite application
- 5" deep cut capacity for rectangular stock (5 X 4-3/4" for round)
- Serviceable steel shroud and rubber bumpers allow guards to withstand jobsite abuse without damage
- LED sight light allows the user to see cut line in dark jobsite environment
- Integrated hang hook allows user to hang the saw without damaging front handle or castings
- Variable speed dial allows user to vary speed for specific materials and various applications (100-350 sfm)
- Multi-position adjustable large front handle offers the user plenty of hand space for a more accurate cut
- Superior balance and ergonomics allows for more accurate cuts and less user fatigue
- Blade tracking adjustment increases blade life by providing better blade tracking
- Dual bearing blade guide rollers increase durability in the blade support system
- Durable and adjustable material guide allows user to adjust for various jobsite materials
- Ergonomic soft grip back handle provides comfort during use
- Externally replaceable brushes allow for quick repairs on the jobsite
- Blade changing lever loosens blade tension to allow for blade change