The DWE575SBR 7-1/4 in. Lightweight Circular Saw is among the lightest saws in its class at only 8.8 lbs. 15 Amp motor is powerful enough for the toughest applications and electric brake stops the blade after trigger is released. Bevel capacity of 57° and 2-9/16 in. depth of cut capacity provide versatility.
Technical Data + Specifications
Bevel Capacity: 57 °
Bevel Stops: 45° / 22.5°
Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
Depth of Cut at 45°: 2:
Depth of Cut at 90°: 2.55'
Electric Brake: Yes
Max Watts Out: 1,950 W
Power Tool Type: Corded
Rear Pivot: No
Tool Weight: 8.8 lbs.
Benefits + Features
- Among the lightest saws in its class (8.8 lbs.)
- Electric brake stops the blade after trigger is released
- 15 amp motor delivers power for even the toughest applications
- 57° beveling capacity with stops at 45° and 22.5°
- Depth of cut capacity of 2 9/16 in.
- Ball bearing lower guard provides long life in harsh environments
- Durable high grade Aluminum smooth base for accurate cuts
- Lower guard design improves performance when making bevel cuts and cutting shims
- An integrated dust blower allows the user to clear its line of sight while cutting
- Patented Tough cord protection system, provides 3x durability against cord pull-out
- On-board blade wrench storage, allows for easy storage and convenience for blade changes