This 5 in. / 6 in. Brushless Small Angle Grinder with Variable Speed Slide Switch and Kickback Brake features our long-lasting brushless motor, so there are no brushes to replace. It also features a brake to stop the wheel quickly, and PERFORM & PROTECT™ features like Kickback Brake and E-CLUTCH® help provide enhanced user protection. This is a jobsite-ready grinder that's GUARANTEED TOUGH.
(1) Dewalt DWE43240VS 5 IN. / 6 IN. BRUSHLESS SMALL ANGLE GRINDER WITH VARIABLE SPEED SLIDE SWITCH AND KICKBACK BRAKE
Technical Data + Specifications
AMPS : 13 AMPS
E-CLUTCH® / OVERLOAD PROTECTION : TRUE
KICKBACK BRAKE : TRUE
MAX WATTS OUT : 1800 W
POWER TOOL TYPE : CORDED
SPINDLE SIZE : 5/8 IN. - 11 IN
TOOL LENGTH : 13 IN
TOOL WEIGHT : 5.3 LBS
WHEEL DIAMETER : 6"
Benefits + Features
- Brushless motor requires no brush changes
- The electronic Kickback Brake engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed, engaging with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the grinder, and shut the motor off
- POWER-LOSS RESET® - The ON/OFF trigger switch has a no-volt release function. In the event of a power outage or other unexpected shut down, the trigger switch will need to be cycled (turned off and then on) to restart tool.
- Variable speed options offers the ability to change wheel speed for applications as needed
- Brake stops wheel in 2 seconds or less on average using DW4624 wheel