This 5 in. Brushless Paddle Switch Small Angle Grinder with Kickback Brake and No Lock-On features our long-lasting brushless motor. You'll never need to take it out of service to replace brushes. It has an internal brake to stop the wheel when you release the switch. PERFORM & PROTECT™ features on this tool include Kickback Brake, E-CLUTCH®, and LANYARD READY™ Attachment Points, making it ready for jobsites where user protection is the highest priority.
(1) Grinder (1) Side Handle (1) Hex Key (1) Inner and outer flange (1) 5 in. type 27 guard
Technical Data + Specifications
AMPS : 13 AMPS E-CLUTCH® / OVERLOAD PROTECTION : TRUE KICKBACK BRAKE : TRUE MAX WATTS OUT : 1800 W POWER TOOL TYPE : CORDED SPINDLE SIZE : 5/8 IN. - 11 IN TOOL LENGTH : 13.6 IN TOOL WEIGHT : 5.3 LBS WHEEL DIAMETER : 5"
Benefits + Features
- Brushless motor requires no brush changes
- Brake stops wheel in 2 seconds or less on average using DWA8914 wheel
- The electronic Kickback Brake engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed, engaging with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the grinder, and shut the motor off
- POWER-LOSS RESET® - The ON/OFF trigger switch has a no-volt release function. In the event of a power outage or other unexpected shut down, the trigger switch will need to be cycled (turned off and then on) to restart tool.
- LANYARD READY™ integrated lanyard attachment point (Lanyard not included)
- 2-stage trigger requires two actions to activate tool