(1) 360° side handle
(1) Depth rod
(1) Chuck key with holder
(1) Kit Box
Technical Data + Specifications
Max Watts Out: 750W
No Load Speed: 0-1,100 / 0-2,700rpm
Blows/Min: 0-19,000 / 0-46,000bpm
Capacity in Steel: 1/2"
Capacity in Wood: 1-1/2"
Concrete Optimum: 5/32 - 7/16"
Kit Box: Yes
Tool Length: 14"
Tool Weight: 5.3lbs
Benefits + Features
- 8.2 Amp motor provides high performance and overload protection.
- High/low gear for high speed drilling, or high toque applications
- Dual mode: hammerdrill/drill for wood, steel or masonary application
- Rubber grip and two-finger trigger for increased comfort and greater control
- 360 degree side handle with depth rod offers greater control, versitility, and increased depth accuracy
- Lightweight design increases productivity in extended use applications
- Variable speed allows for precise hole placement on work surface