The DeWalt 5-3/8-Inch 16-tooth carbide saw blade is uniquely designed for fast, general-purpose woodcutting in framing lumber and wood composites. Intended for use with DeWalt 5-3/8-inch and 6-1/2-inc cordless saws, the heavy-duty tungsten carbide blade features ultra-thin kerf blade design. An anti-stick rim reduces friction and gum-up.
5-3/8", 30 teeth carbide cordless saw blade, 10 mm Arbor, for cutting aluminum extrusions, brass, copper, & other non-ferrous metals, Alternate face bevel teeth grind Provides sharper cutting edge, ultra thin kerf blade for fast cutting, Anti-stick coating reduces friction & Gum up, professional quality cordless ultra thin kerf saw blades specifically engineered to optimize cutting performance & Maximize the number of cuts per charge of all DEWALT 5-3/8" & 6-1/2" Cordless saws.
(1) DW9058, 5-3/8" Aluminum 30T Cutting Blade (DW9052) & Wood 16T Cutting Blade (DW9055)
Benefits + Features
- Thin kerf with anti-stick rim
- Produces fast clean cuts
- Provides more cuts per charge
- Ultra sharp cutting edges
- Produce cleaner cuts with minimal splitting
- Less force needed to cut material
- Construction grade carbide
- Manufactures for jobsite durability
- Resists cracking and chipping