The DW716 12" Double-Bevel Compound Miter Saw has a 15 Amp motor for extended power and durability. Features stainless steel miter detent plate and cam miter lock that provide repeatable accuracy and durability with easy adjustments. Tall sliding fences support 6-5/8" of nested crown and 6-1/2" of base molding vertically. Lightweight design, head lock-down pin, and built-in carry handle for portability.
Technical Data + Specifications
45 degree Miter Cut Capacity (Max Height): 4x6 dimensional lumber
45 degree Miter Cut Capacity (Max Width): 2x6 (2x8 with back fence) dimensional lumber
Vertical Capacity\Crown Molding Vertically Nested: 6-5/8"
Horizontal Capacity\Baseboard Lying Flat: 10"
Horizontal Capacity\Crown Molding Lying Flat: 6-1/2"
45 degree Bevel Cut Capacity (Dimensional Lumber): 2x8 (2x10 with back fence) left and right
90 degree Cross-Cut Capacity (Dimensional Lumber): 2x8 (2x10 with back fence)"
Blade Diameter: 12"
No Load Speed: 3800rpm
Arbor Size: 5/8" or 1"
Vertical Capacity\Baseboard Against Fence: 6-1/2"
90 degree Cross-Cut Capacity (Max Width): 2x8 (2x10 with back fence)
Shipping Weight: 49lbs
Tool Weight: 44lbs
Benefits + Features
- 15 amp, 3,800 rpm motor delivers extended power and durability
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11 positive stops
- Improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy
- Precise miter system and machined-base fence support optimize cutting accuracy
- Tall sliding fences support crown molding up to 6-5/8" nested and base molding up to 6-1/2" vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts
- Innovative gearbox and belt-drive design increases vertical cutting capacity
- Double bevel design allows saw to bevel left and right 0° - 48° with positive stops at 0°, 33.9°, 45°, and 48° both left and right allowing user to flip the saw not the material
- Exclusive back-fence design cuts dimensional lumber 2" x 10" at 90° and 2" x 8" at 45°0-50° left and right miter capacity for greater versatility
- Lightweight (44 lbs.), head lock-down pin, and built-in carrying handle for increased portability
- Cam lock miter handle with detent override deliver quick and accurate miter angles