The DW45RN Roofing Nailer has a robust engine and feed system for durability and long life, and steel skid plates with rubber inserts to protect the tool and help stop it from sliding during use. It also comes with a depth adjustment wheel with numbered detents to help drive nails to the proper depth into a variety of materials. It is has an ergonomic design that is lighter than leading competitive coil roofing nailers.
(1) DW45RN Roofing Nailer
Technical Data + Specifications
COLLATION TYPE: COIL
DRY FIRE LOCKOUT: FALSE
FASTENER DIAMETER RANGE: 0.12 IN
FASTENER TYPE / GAUGE: 15 DEGREE COIL ROOFING
MAGAZINE ANGLE: 15 DEGREE
MAGAZINE LOADING: SIDE LOAD
NO MAR PAD: FALSE
POWER SOURCE: PNEUMATIC
TOOL HEIGHT: 10 IN
TOOL WEIGHT: 5.2 LBS
TRIGGER LOCK-OFF: FALSE
DEPTH ADJUSTMENT: TOOL FREE
FASTENER LENGTH: 3/4 - 1 3/4 IN
FIRING / ACUTATION MODE: BUMP FIRE
JAM CLEARANCE: NO
MAGAZINE CAPACITY: 120
NAIL DIAMETER: 0.12 IN
OPERATING PRESSURE: 70 - 120 PSI
TOOL LENGTH: 12 IN
TOOL WIDTH: 4.5 IN
Benefits + Features
- High speed valve technology drives at a rate of up to 10 nails per second.
- Ergonomic design is lighter than leading competitive coil roofing nailers.
- Robust engine and feed system for durability and long life.
- Steel skid plates with rubber inserts protect the tool and help to stop it from sliding.
- Depth adjust wheel with numbered detents helps drive nails to the proper depth into a variety of materials.