The DCS361B 20V MAX* 7 1/4" Sliding Miter Saw features an adjustment free cut line indication for better accuracy and visibility. Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy. Compact and lightweight construction for easy transporting and storage. Battery and charger sold separately.
Technical Data + Specifications
Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
No Load Speed: 3750rpm
Arbor Size: 5/8"
Vertical Capacity: Baseboard Against Fence: 3-1/2"
Vertical Capacity: Crown Molding Vertically Nested: 3-5/8"
Horizontal Capacity: Baseboard Lying Flat: 8"
Horizontal Capacity: Crown Molding Lying Flat: 8"
45° Bevel Cut Capacity (dimensional lumber): 1.5" x 8"
90° Cross-Cut Capacity (dimensional lumber): 8"
90° Cross-Cut Capacity (Max Width): 8"
45° Miter Cut Capacity (Max Height): 2"
45° Miter Cut Capacity (Max Width): 5.5
Tool Weight: 30lbs
Benefits + Features
- Integrated cut line cross-cut positioning system provides adjustment-free cut line indication for better accuracy and visibility
- Capacity to cup 3 5/8 in. nested crown and 3 1/2 in. base vertically
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy
- Oversized bevel scale makes bevel angle adjustments accurate and easy
- Compact, lightweight design (30 lbs.) allows for easy transport and storage
- Cam lock miter handle delivers quick and accurate miter angles
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support optimize durability and cutting accuracy