The Dewalt DCS393 20V Max Li-Ion 6-1/2” Circular Saw w/ Blade offers users a compact and convenient cutting device that doesn’t scrimp on power. The comfortable, rubber over-molded grip on this device offers users improved balance and control, improving the maneuverability of this saw. The high-performance steel shoe offers users durability and accuracy during bevel cuts, so this tool is ideal for a variety of applications and industries.
Both the circular saw and battery look brand new and have no scratches or blemishes. Works like new. Warranty included with purchase.
Technical Data + Specifications
Power Tool Type: Circular Saw
Maximum Speed: 5,250 RPM
Depth of Cut: 2.25" at 90 Degrees
Depth of Cut: 1.625" at 45 Degrees
Bevel Capacity: 50 Degrees
Corded or Cordless: Cordless
Blade Diameter: 6.5"
Benefits + Features
- Boasts a powerful 5,250 RPM motor
- Quickly and cleanly cut a variety of material with the included 6-1/2in. carbide-tipped blade
- Heavy duty steel shoe improves durability and resists chip build-up
- Impressive 50-degree bevel capacity and a 2-1/4in. cutting depth
- Compatible with Dewalt 20V batteries including the DCB200, DCB201, DCB203, DCB204, DCB205, DCB207 (sold separately)