Our most powerful tools just got better with the 60V MAX* Reciprocating Saw. It provides up to 19% more power than the DCS388 60V MAX* Reciprocating Saw** with 1874 unit watts out. Through our revolutionary DEWALT FLEXVOLT technology, this reciprocating saw delivers a no-load speed of 3000 spm, combining the power of a corded reciprocating saw with the portability and convenience of a cordless. Battery and charger sold separately.
(1) DCS389 60V MAX* Brushless Cordless Reciprocating Saw
Technical Data + Specifications
Adjustable Shoe : Pivoting
Power Tool Type : Cordless
Stroke Length : 1-1/8 In.
Strokes/min : 0-3000 SPM
System : 60v Max*
Tool Height : 6.8 In.
Tool Length : 17.725 In.
Tool Weight : 7.56 LBS
Variable-speed Trigger : Yes
Benefits + Features
- Up to 19% more power vs the DCS388**
- Power of corded with the freedom of cordless
- 0 - 3000 spm and 1-1/8 in. stroke length for fast and efficient cutting
- Keyless lever-action blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes
- Variable-speed trigger allows user to instantly control speed
- Pivoting shoe provides leverage for different applications
- LED helps illuminate dark jobsite work areas
- Rubber overmold grip for comfort