The DCH481X2 60V Max Brushless 1-9/16" SDS Max Combination Hammer is a light weight high-performance hammer that is powered by a DEWALT brushless motor and durable German engineered mechanism. The DCH481 delivers 6.1 joules of impact energy for fast drilling, even in the hardest concrete. The light weight design makes it ideally suited for horizontal serial drilling for #4 - #8 rebar, dry coring and chipping in any mid to upper wall and ceiling application. The patented E-Clutch ® system provides enhanced control to the user in a bind up situation and can help minimize sudden torque reaction compared to standard clutches. The Active Vibration Control® technology employed delivers reduced user vibration for less user fatigue and greater productivity. With its balanced design, SHOCKS® Active Vibration Control® technology and Extreme Run Time, this hammer is ideally suited for all day use, even in the hardest concrete.
(1) DCH481 60V MAX* Combination Rotary Hammer
(1) 360˚ Side Handle
(2) FLEXVOLT® DCB609 Batteries
(1) Fast Charger
(1) Kit Box
Technical Data + Specifications
BLOWS/MIN : 3,150 BPM
CHARGERS/BATTERIES : DCB609 / DCB118
CHIPPING : YES
CHISEL ROTATION : TRUE
CHUCK TYPE : SDS MAX
CLUTCH : E-CLUTCH™ AND INTEGRAL MECHANICAL CLUTCH
E-CLUTCH(TM) : YES
IMPACT ENERGY : 6.1 JOULES
NO LOAD SPEED : 540 RPM
OPTIMAL CONCRETE DRILLING : 1/2 - 1-1/8 IN
POWER TOOL TYPE : CORDLESS
SYSTEM : 60V MAX*
TOOL LENGTH : 19.75 IN
TOOL WEIGHT : 11.90 LBS
VIBRATION CONTROL : YES - SHOCKS™
VIBRATION MEASUREMENT : 9.4 M/S²
Benefits + Features
- 6.1 Joules of impact energy for fast drilling and chipping, even in the hardest concrete.
- Anti-Rotation E-CLUTCH ® System shuts down the tool in bind up situations.
- Constant speed electronics allows the tool to maintain speed under load.
- The SHOCKS Active Vibration Control® System reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles, compared to rotary hammers without thsis feature.
- The light weight design makes it ideally suited for horizontal drilling for #3 - #6 rebar dowel applications and dry coring up to 3 in.
- Brushless motor and durable German engineered mechanism.
- Ideally suited for chipping in any mid to upper wall and ceiling.
- Tag Ready™ so users and companies can attach the DEWALT Tag™ and track its location virtually anywhere via the DEWALT Tool Connect™ app.