The 20V MAX* Brushless 1-1/8 in. Rotary Hammer is a high-performance drill powered by a brushless motor and a durable German-engineered mechanism, delivering 3.0 Joules of impact energy. The lightweight design makes this tool ideal for forming, #3 to #5 post installed rebar dowelling, tilt wall support, rod hanging, beam & column anchorage, and steel stanchion mounting. It is part of the PERFORM and PROTECT™ product line, integrated with the SHOCKS ACTIVE VIBRATION CONTROL® System and becomes OSHA Table 1 Compliant when used with the DWH205DH On Board Extractor.
(1) DCH263 Rotary Hammer
(1) 360˚ Side Handle
(1) Depth Rod
Technical Data + Specifications
Sku : DCH263B
Brand : DeWALT
Voltage : 20V
Drive Size : 1-1/8 in.
Drive Type : SDS-Plus
Blows Per Minute : 0 - 4,300 Bpm
Impact Energy : 2.2 ft-lbs.
No Load Speed : 0 - 1,165 Rpm
Drilling Range : 1/4 in. - 3/4 in.
Dust Collection : Ready
Length : 15.88 in.
Height : 7.34 in.
Product Weight : 5.95 lbs.
Benefits + Features
- 3.0 Joules of impact energy for fast drilling in concrete.
- SHOCKS ACTIVE VIBRATION CONTROL System reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles, compared to rotary hammers without this feature.
- Lightweight design makes this tool ideal for forming, #3 to #5 post installed rebar dowelling, tilt wall support, rod hanging, beam & column anchorage, and steel stanchion mounting.
- OSHA Table 1 Compliant when paired with DWH205DH On Board Extractor.
- Brushless motor and durable German-engineered mechanism for efficient performance and runtime.
- Rotating Dial to set tool to a specific applicaiton mode - Drill, Hammer Drill, or Chip.