The 20V MAX* XR Versa-Clutch™ Adjustable Torque Screwgun (Bare) from DEWALT® helps you to install screws directly into drywall, wood and other materials. It features the Versa-Clutch system, which adjusts performance to keep from stripping out fasteners. This DEWALT 20V Max XR Versa-Clutch adjustable torque screwgun has a brushless motor that suffers less wear than motors that utilize carbon brushes. The unit runs at a top speed of 2,000 rpm, which provides consistent power for metal fastening. This DEWALT metal fastening cordless screwgun's built-in LED light illuminates your work area so you can see even in dim conditions. At just 2.8 pounds, this tool is compact and easy to carry around for extended periods without developing strain. You can use it with screws as large as #14.
(1) DCF622 - 20V MAX* XR® Versa-ClutchTM Adjustable Torque Screwgun
(1) Belt hook
Technical data + Specifications
• Power Source: Cordless
• Max RPM: 2000
• Chuck Design: Keyless
• Chuck Size: 1/4" Hex
• Weight: 2.7 lbs.
• Voltage: 20V MAX*
- Up to 2,000 RPMs of consistent speed, ideal for metal fastening applications
- Versa-ClutchTM System to help prevent damage to material and fasteners (Comparable to DW268)
- DEWALT built brushless motor for increased efficiency and runtime
- LED light for increased visibility and illuminating dark work areas