Certified Refurbished. Item looks new.
The DCD996 hammerdrill comes equipped with a heavy-duty ratcheting nitro-carburized metal chuck with carbide inserts for superior bit gripping strength and a high efficiency brushless motor that delivers up to 75% more runtime over brushed. The DCD996 features a 3-mode LED providing light in dark or confined spaces and is 20X brighter than the previous model.
Technical Data + Specifications
Features + Benefits
- DEWALT-built high power, high efficiency brushless motor delivers up to 75% more runtime vs. 18v NiCad brushed motor
- Heavy-duty 1/2" ratcheting nitro-carburized metal chuck with carbide inserts for superior bit gripping strengthLED
- Spotlight Mode features 20 minute shutoff function allowing for extended work time in dark or confined spaces
- 0-450 / 0-1300 / 0-2000 RPM in drill mode
- 0-38,250 BPM for fast drilling in masonry materials
- 3-Mode LED provides lighting in dark or confined spaces up to 20X brighter than previous model
- 3-speed, all-metal high performance transmission optimizes tool-to-task for fast application speeds and improved run-time
- 0-500 / 0-1500 / 0-2250 RPM in hammerdrill mode