This 60V MAX Quick Change Stud and Joist Drill is DEWALT's most powerful drill. It is designed to handle a wide range of large drilling applications. In addition to the integral clutch, the DEWALT anti-rotation E-Clutch System, offers technology capable of detecting the motion of the tool and shuts it down if necessary, in a bind up situation. The red indicator LED illuminates when the E-Clutch System is engaged.
(1) 60V MAX* Brushless Cordless Quick-Change Stud and Joist Drill with E-Clutch System
Technical Data + Specifications
NO LOAD SPEED : 0-400/0-1,320 RPM
TOOL HEIGHT : 4.7 IN
TOOL LENGTH : 23.8 IN
TOOL WEIGHT : 13.9 LBS
TOOL WIDTH : 3.79 IN
Benefits + Features
- DEWALT anti-rotation E-Clutch System offers technology capable of detecting the motion of the tool and shuts it down in a bind-up situation. The red indicator LED illuminates when the E-Clutch System is engaged.
- FAST BIT CHANGE: 7/16 in. Hex quick-change chuck for easy bit changes.
- CONTROL SPEED: 2-speed settings (0 rpm to 400 rpm/0 rpm to 1320 rpm) to match appropriate speed to the application.
- NO NEED TO FEATHER TRIGGER: Quick-shift speed selector allows the user to easily change speeds without having to feather the trigger.
- REDUCED WEIGHT: Magnesium gear case reduces weight while maintaining durability.
- CORDLESS FREEDOM: Power of corded with the freedom of cordless.
- TRACK THE DRILL: Tool Connect™ Tag Ready™, install a DEWALT® tool tag allows for tracking and locating of the drill using the DEWALT Tool Connect app.
- Up to 4-5/8 in. self-feed bits into wood
- Up to 6-1/4 in. hole saws into wood