The DC415 Cordless XRP Cut-Off Tool features high power cutting and grinding with a comfortable grip, convenient trigger, and quick wheel removal with the Quick-Change™ Wheel Release.
Powered by a high-performance 36-volt lithium-ion battery and 6,500-RPM motor, this no-nonsense tool is perfectly engineered to cut and grind metal. From rusted rebar and steel I-beams to resilient threaded rod and corroded angle iron, its 4-1/2 inch diameter abrasive wheel will slice through most metals quickly and cleanly. And since there’s no cord to drag around, you can work un-tethered anywhere and at any height or angle.
Besides the cutting and grinding wheel, this versatile tool will also accept a Zirconia-grit flap disk, stringer wire wheel, rubber-backed sanding disc, or diamond cup wheel allowing you to clean, smooth, shape and finish a wide variety of materials, including steel, wood and masonry.
The DC415 has a low profile, jam-pot housing that ensures precise gear alignment for a smoother, quieter transmission while allowing access to tight, narrow spaces. Other commercial-grade features include: a two-position side handle, large trigger switch with lock-off button, and quick-change wheel release.
Tool only, battery and charger sold separately.
Technical Data + Specifications
No Load Speed: 6500 rpm
Power Tool Type: Cordless
Tool Weight: 7.2 lbs
UPC Code: 028877590219
Benefits + Features
- 6,500 rpm for fast cutting speed
- Convenient trigger switch with lock-off button for easier gripping
- 2-position side handle offers greater comfort and control
- Quick-Change™ Wheel Release allows tool-free wheel removal without need for a wrench
- Low profile, jam-pot gear case provides precise gear alignment for a smoother, quieter transmission while allowing access to tight spaces
- DEWALT® exclusive lithium ion cells offer long battery life & durability: 2,000 recharges