The DEWALT D51855 1-1/2-Inch To 3-1/2-Inch Coil Framing Nailer features a unique engine design which generates power to bury nails in both standard framing lumber and engineered lumber with minimal recoil - it has minimized air consumption (20% less) and sufficient power to sink a 3 1/2" x .131" nail into engineered lumber. The nail tray pulls out for easy nail loading and has easy push button for nail size adjustment. A robust motor design that includes a piston catch provides consistent maximum power in every shot. The tool-free adjustable depth allows for quick and easy depth of drive setting. An overmolded rubber handle allows for a comfortable and controlled operation of the tool, and steel wear guards provide improved jobsite protection. This unit also comes with a handy adjustable rafter hook that allows the user to hang the tool on a rafter or belt while not in use. A trigger lock-off allows trigger to be disabled when not in use. Use for Framing, Sheathing, Roof and Floor Decking, and Siding.
(1) Coil Framing Nailer 1-1/2-Inch To 3-1/2-Inch (D51855)
Technical Data + Specifications
Nail Style : Coil, Round
Magazine Angle : Wire collation, 15°
Nail Length Capacity : 1-1/2 - 3-1/2"
Nail Diameter Range : 0.99 to 0.131"
Magazine Capacity : 200-300nails
Engine Valve Type : Moving cylinder
Jam Clearing : Tool free
Integrated Rafter Hook : Yes, Adjustable
Depth Setting : Yes, Tool-free
Energy @ 100 psi : 815in-lbs
Tool Length : 12.75"
Tool Height : 14.75"
Tool Weight : 8.4lbs
Shipping Weight : 11lbs
Benefits + Features
- Unique engine design generates power to bury nails in both standard framing lumber and engineered lumber with minimal recoil
- Minimized air consumption (20 percent less) and sufficent power to sink a 3 1/2-inch by .131-inch nail into engineered lumber
- Nail tray pulls out for easy nail loading and has easy push button for nail size adjustment
- Robust motor design that includes a piston catch to provide consistent maximum power in every shot
- Tool-free adjustable depth allows for quick and easy depth of drive setting; An overmolded rubber handle allows for a comfortable and controlled operation of the tool