D25263K 1-1/8" SDS+ Rotary Hammer Kit is a light weight, low vibration, high-performance drill designed for demands of today's contractor. The durable German engineered mechanism delivers 3.0 joules of impact energy that delivers up to 15% faster speed of application that professionals demand. The Active Vibration Control® technology employed delivers reduced user vibration for less user fatigue and greater productivity.
This item looks brand new and has no scratches or blemishes. Works like new. Warranty included with purchase.
Technical Data + Specifications
Impact Energy 3.0 Joules
Chuck Type SDS-Plus
Power Tool Type Corded
Drill/ Driver Type Rotary Hammer Drill
Included Tool Case
Maximum Speed (RPM) 1450 RPM
Motor Type Brushed
Power Tool Features Side Handle
Tool Weight (lb.) 6.8 lb
Voltage (volts) 120
Benefits + Features
- 3.0 joules impact energy for fast drilling and chipping speed
- 8.5 amp high performance motor
- SHOCKS - Active Vibration Control reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles. A Perform and Protect feature.
- Rotating brush ring delivers full power/torque in forward and reverse
- Integral clutch reduces sudden, high torque reactions if bit jams
- 2 Year Free Service
- Compatible with D25301D drilling dust extraction system.