Get Power and Precision Combined with the 18 gab Combination Nailer Stapler Kit Featuring a super-light, magnesium-bodied gun, the Craftsman 18 gab combination nailer stapler kit delivers reduced vibration and exceptional operator comfort. The simple spin of a wheel adjusts depth, while equipped with a rear exhaust system, this nailer is quiet to operate. Sequential and contact trip modes for single-fire or bounce-fire operation provide the ideal settings to tackle any job. The 18 gab combination nailer stapler kit is ideal for cabinetry, picture frames, paneling, decorative trim, upholstery, furniture and molding. Plus, it comes with everything you need in one convenient kit, so you can start working right out of the box. The gun shoots 18-gauge staples from 5/8-in to 1-1/2 inches, is built tough and backed by a Craftsman warranty, so you can count on it to deliver, job after job.
Technical Data + Specifications
Nailer or Stapler Type: Stapler, brad nailer
Fastener Length Range: 5/8 to 1-1/2 in.
Capacity: Crown Width (in.) 1/4 in.
Gauge Range: 18 ga.
Size Range: 5/8 to 1-1/2 in.
Color: Color/Finish Silver
Tool Gauge Capacity: 18 ga.
Fastener Gauge Capacity: 18 ga.
Benefits + Features
- The Craftsman 18 ga combination nailer stapler kit weighs only 2.8 lbs. for portability maneuverability and no-hassle storage
- 0.85 SCFM use at 90 PSI for super-powerful operation
- Comes with 300 1-in brads 300 1-1/2-in brads 300 1-in staples and 300 1-1/2-in staples
- A solid magnesium body produces a super-light feeling gun
- Rubber nose tip and oil-less operation
- Great for upholstery furniture, cabinetry, trim molding, and paneling applications
- Rear exhaust for quiet operation
- Sequential and contact trip modes for single-fire or bounce-force operation
- Uses 18-gauge staples