Standard bi-metal blades (8% Cobalt) with Matrix II cutting edges and straight pitch teeth, these blades cut fast and last a long time with reduced breakage and high resistance to heat, wear and shock.
Fits all brands of portable band saws that use a 35-3/8 in. long blade such as
Milwaukee 6242-6, 2629-22, 2629-20
(1) ZWEP3518W 35-3/8" x18 TPI Master Cobalt Band Saw Blade, 3 Pack
Technical Data + Specifications
For Use With Saw Type: Portable Band Saws
Primary Material Application: Stainless Steel
Materials Cut: Stainless Steel
Blade Length: 35-3/8"
Teeth per Inch: 18
Blade Series: Portable Band Saw Blades
Blade Material: Bi-Metal
Tip Material: Metal
Blade Width: 1/2"
Blade Thickness: 0.02"
Metal Cutting Type: Solid Stock, Thick Metal, Thin Metal
Benefits + Features
- Variable pitch teeth offer high heat, wear and shock resistance
- Variable pitch allows for a broad range of materials to be cut and reduce vibration when cutting
- Shock resistant teeth are great for cutting machinable metals
- Morse stocks lengths for any portable band saw on the market today
- Fits all brands of portable band saws that use a 35-3/8 in. long blade