Milwaukee standard / deep cut portable band saw blades are designed to maximize performance of any portable band saw that takes a 44-7/8 In. blade. They will deliver long tooth life and exceptional durability in metal-cutting applications, including strut, conduit, angle iron, copper tube, threaded rod, and pipe. Tooth form, pitch, and set have been designed to deliver straight, accurate cuts across a broad range of materials.
(10) Milwaukee 48-39-0522 44-7/8" X 18 TPI Bi-Metal Band Saw Blade
Technical Data + Specifications
Benefits + Features
- Consists of Matrix II High Speed Steel Teeth with 8% Cobalt. For the fastest cutting longest blade life available.
- Bi-Metal Blades outlast conventional blades up to 3 times requiring fewer blade changes.
- Extremely hard and uniform tooth point is electron beam welded to a tough durable backing with a high flex life for faster cutting longer blade life
- 18 Teeth/Inch Bi-Metal Construction
- For use with portable band saws using 44-7/8 in. x 1/2 in. x .020 in. blades
- Use for Cutting Stock - 5/32 in. to 3/16 in.