Certified Refurbished - Item looks new.
The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 6-1/2” Circular Saw delivers cordless cutting power to the job site. The XSS02Z (tool only) has a Makita-built high-torque motor and a compact design for a range of cutting applications, and will cut 2X material at 45 degrees. The Makita-built high torque motor produces 3,700 RPM for faster cutting. The heavy gauge, precision machined base is engineered for smooth, accurate cutting and added durability in harsh job site conditions.
Technical Data + Specifications
Blade Diameter: 6-1/2"
Max. Cutting Capacity (at 90°): 2-1/4"
Max. Cutting Capacity (at 45°): 1-9/16"
No Load Speed: 3,700 RPM
Battery: 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Overall Length: 13-5/8"
Net Weight (with battery): 7.3 lbs.
Power Type: Cordless
Shipping Weight: 8.38 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381663540
Benefits + Features
- Powerful Makita built electronically controlled motor delivers 3,700 RPM for faster cutting and ripping
- Precision machined aluminum base provides smooth, accurate cutting and added durability
- Large cutting capacity (2-1/4” at 90°) and bevel capacity (0°- 50°)
- Weighs only 7.3 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Flat motor housing design for stability when changing the blade
- On-board blade wrench for convenience
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time, so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)