Makita, a pioneer in brushless motor technology and battery innovation, combines both in the 18V X2 LXT® (36V) Lithium-Ion Brushless Rear Handle 7-1/4” Circular Saw (XSR01PT). It's powered by two 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion batteries for maximum performance, and has an electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless motor that matches torque and RPM to the application.
Makita 18V X2 means freedom from the cord, even for demanding applications like cutting sheet and dimensional lumber that traditionally called for a corded saw. Best of all, users can remain in one battery platform, using the same fast-charging 18V batteries with the XSR01PT as they use across the expansive Makita 18V LXT® cordless tool series.
Users of leading corded saws will appreciate the blade-left rear-handle design. The electronically-controlled brushless motor delivers a full 5,100 RPM for efficient cutting. In internal testing, the XSR01PT made up to 558 cross-cuts per charge in 2x4 SPF lumber using two fully-charged 5.0Ah batteries. Added features include a large 2-9/16” cutting capacity at 90 degrees that will cut 3X lumber in a single pass, and an electric brake for maximum productivity. The saw has a die-cast magnesium base and blade guard with die-cast aluminum blade cover and motor housing, which combines durability with less weight (only 12.4 lbs. with batteries).
(1) 18V X2 LXT® (36V) Brushless Rear Handle 7-1/4” Circular Saw (XSR01Z)
(2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
(1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Dual Port Charger (DC18RD)
(1) 7-1/4" 24T C.T. Circular Saw Blade (B-61656)
(1) Hex Wrench (783204-6)
(1) Tool Bag (831271-6)
Technical Data + Specifications
Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
Max. Cutting Capacity (at 90°): 2-9/16"
Max. Cutting Capacity (at 53°): 1-1/2"
Max. Cutting Capacity (at 45°): 1-3/4"
No Load Speed: 5,100 RPM
Battery: 2X 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Overall Length: 17-1/2"
Net Weight (with battery): 12.4 lbs.
Power Type: Cordless
Shipping Weight: 24.2 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381-846677
Benefits + Features
- Powered by two LXT® batteries; X2 LXT® technology delivers more power, speed and run time without the hassles of a cord
- Makita built electronically controlled BL™ Motor delivers 5,100 RPM for maximum performance and 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Automatic Speed Change™ technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance
- X2 LXT® technology delivers up to 558 cross-cuts per charge in 2x4 SPF lumber and up to 291 cross-cuts per charge in 2x10 SPF lumber using the two 5.0Ah batteries
- Large 2-9/16” cutting capacity at 90°; cuts 3X material in a single pass
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- 0°- 53° bevel capacity with positive stops at 22.5°, 45°, and 53°
- Die-cast magnesium base and blade guard along with a die-cast aluminum blade cover and motor housing provide a lightweight, durable design
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 17-1/2" long
- Weighs only 12.4 lbs. with batteries for reduced operator fatigue
- Ideal for framers, formers, builders, roofers, and more
- Retractable, extra-wide tool hook secures the tool when not in use
- Built-in tether notch (tether sold separately)
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- 3-stage L.E.D. gauges on the tool indicate battery charge levels
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Dual Port Rapid Optimum Charger charges two batteries at the same time
- The Dual Port Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the batteries built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Two 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Batteries deliver the power and performance of a corded saw* without leaving the 18V LXT® platform
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah batteries (BL1850B) feature an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah batteries (BL1850B) reach a full charge in 45 minutes or less
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger