Makita, a pioneer in brushless motor technology and battery innovation, combines both in the 18V X2 (36V) LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless 7-1/4” Circular Saw (XSH06Z). It's powered by two 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion batteries (sold separately) for maximum performance, and has an electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless motor that matches torque and RPM to the application.
Makita 18V X2 means freedom from the cord, even for demanding applications like cutting sheet and dimensional lumber that traditionally called for a corded saw. Best of all, users can remain in one battery platform, using the same fast-charging 18V batteries with the XSH06Z as they use across the expansive Makita 18V LXT® cordless tool system.
The XSH06Z has a long list of features for efficient cutting without the cord. The electronically-controlled brushless motor delivers a full 6,000 RPM for efficient cutting, with Automatic Speed Change™ technology to adjust the cutting speed and torque under load for optimum performance. In internal testing, the XSH06Z made up to 610 cross-cuts per charge in 2x4 SPF lumber and up to 320 crosscuts per charge in 2x10 SPF lumber using two fully-charged 5.0Ah batteries.
Added features include a large 2-5/8” cutting capacity at 90 degrees, and an electric brake for maximum productivity. The saw has a die-cast magnesium base and blade guard with die-cast magnesium base, blade guard and blade cover, which combines durability with less weight (only 10.5 lbs. with batteries, sold separately). Added features include a built-in dust blower to clean the line-of-cut, and a built-in tether notch (tether sold separately).
(1) 18V X2 LXT® (36V) Brushless 7-1/4” Circular Saw (XSH06Z)
(1) 7-1/4" 24T C.T. Circular Saw Blade (B-61656)
(1) Hex Wrench (783204-6)
(1) Dust Extracting Attachment (196520-1)
Technical Data + Specifications
Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
Max. Cutting Capacity (at 90°): 2-5/8"
Max. Cutting Capacity (at 50°): 1-5/16"
Max. Cutting Capacity (at 45°): 1-13/16"
No Load Speed: 6,000 RPM
Battery: 2X 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Overall Length: 13-1/2"
Net Weight (with battery): 10.5 lbs.
Power Type: Cordless
Shipping Weight: 10.36 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381869119
Benefits + Features
- Powered by two LXT® batteries; X2 LXT® technology delivers more power, speed and run time without the hassles of a cord
- Makita built electronically controlled BL™ Motor delivers 6,000 RPM for maximum performance and 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Automatic Speed Change™ technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance
- X2 LXT® technology delivers up to 610 crosscuts per charge in 2x4 SPF lumber and up to 320 crosscuts per charge in 2x10 SPF lumber using two 5.0Ah batteries (batteries not included)
- Large 2-5/8” cutting capacity at 90°
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- 0°- 56° bevel capacity with positive stops at 22.5°, 45°, and 56°
- Die-cast magnesium base, blade guard, and blade cover provide a lightweight, durable design
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 13-1/2" long
- Weighs only 10.5 lbs. with batteries (batteries not included) for operator comfort
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- 3-stage L.E.D. gauges indicate battery charge levels
- On-board blade wrench for convenience
- Flat motor housing design for stability when changing the blade
- Built-in dust blower cleans the line of cut for operator accuracy
- Built-in tether notch (tether sold separately)
- Dual L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area
- Ideal for framers, builders, roofers, forming, and more
- Included dust nozzle accessory directs material away from the operator; allows connection to a vacuum for improved dust collection
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers