Certified Refurbished. Item looks new.
Makita, a pioneer in brushless motor technology and battery innovation, combines both in the 18V X2 LXT® (36V) Lithium-Ion Brushless Recipro Saw Kit. It's powered by two 18V Lithium-Ion batteries for 36V power and performance, and has an electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless motor that matches torque and RPM to the application. Makita 18V X2 means freedom from the cord, even for demanding applications like cutting and demolition that traditionally called for a corded recipro saw. Best of all, users can remain in one battery platform, using the same fast-charging 18V batteries on the XRJ06PT as they use across the Makita 18V LXT® cordless tool system.
The XRJ06PT is equipped with efficiency features for faster cutting. The long 1-1/4” stroke length increases cutting efficiency, and the refined crank mechanism design minimizes blade deflection and reduces vibration. Convenience features include an L.E.D. light to illuminate the line of cut, retractable tool hook, and “tool-less” blade change for faster blade installation and removal.
(1) 18V X2 LXT® (36V) Brushless Recipro Saw (XRJ06Z)
Technical Data + Specifications
Length of Stroke: 1-1/4"
Max. Cutting Capacity (wood w/ 12" blade): 10"
Max. Cutting Capacity (pipe): 5-1/8"
Strokes Per Minute (var. 2 spd.): 0 - 2,300 / 0 - 3,000 SPM
Overall Length: 17-3/4"
Battery: 2X 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Net Weight (with battery): 10.2 lbs.
Variable speed control dial: No
Built-in clutch: No
Orbital settings: No
Power Type: Cordless
Shipping Weight: 11 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381806220
Benefits + Features
- X2 LXT® technology delivers up to 155 cuts per charge in 2x10 SPF lumber using two 5.0Ah batteries
- Makita-built variable 2-speed brushless motor delivers 0-2,300 (Low) and 0-3,000 (High) strokes per minute
- Long 1-1/4" stroke length provides increased cutting efficiency
- Refined crank mechanism design minimizes blade deflection and reduces vibration
- Built-in L.E.D. light with preglow and afterglow illuminates the work area
- Retractable tool hook secures the tool when not in use
- "Tool-less" blade change system allows for faster blade installation and removal for increased productivity
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Ergonomic design at only 17-3/4" long
- Weighs only 10.2 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Large two-finger variable speed trigger for operator convenience
- Reinforced fixed shoe for added durability
- Efficient BL™ Brushless Motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- *compared to BL1830