Makita, a pioneer in brushless motor technology and battery innovation, combines both in the 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless Recipro Saw Kit. It has an electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless motor that matches torque and RPM to the application, and is powered by the industry’s fastest charging 18V lithium-ion batteries. With Makita, users can remain in one battery platform, using the same fast-charging 18V batteries on the XRJ05T as they use across the Makita 18V LXT® cordless tool line-up.
The XRJ05T is equipped with efficiency features for faster cutting. The long 1-1/4” stroke length increases cutting efficiency, and the refined crank mechanism design minimizes blade deflection and reduces vibration. Convenience features include an L.E.D. light to illuminate the line of cut, a retractable tool hook, and “tool-less” blade change for faster blade installation and removal.
Item is in pristine condition and looks like new.
(1) 18V LXT® Brushless Recipro Saw (XRJ05Z)
(2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
(1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
(1) Recipro Saw Blade
(1) Tool Case
Technical Data + Specifications
Length of Stroke: 1-1/4"
Max. Cutting Capacity (wood w/ 12" blade): 10"
Max. Cutting Capacity (pipe): 5-1/8"
Strokes Per Minute (var. 2 spd.): 0 - 2,300 / 0 - 3,000 SPM
Overall Length: 17-1/4"
Battery: 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Net Weight (with battery): 8.2 lbs.
Variable speed control dial: No
Built-in clutch: No
Orbital settings: No
Power Type: Cordless
Shipping Weight: 19.01 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381841832
Benefits + Features
- Makita-built variable 2-speed brushless motor delivers 0-2,300 (Low) & 0-3,000 (High) strokes per minute
- Long 1-1/4" stroke length provides increased cutting efficiency
- Built-in L.E.D. light with preglow and afterglow illuminates the work area
- Refined crank mechanism design minimizes blade deflection and reduces vibration
- Retractable tool hook secures the tool when not in use
- "Tool-less" blade change system allows for faster blade installation and removal for increased productivity
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 17-1/4" long
- Weighs only 8.2 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Large two-finger variable speed trigger for operator convenience
- Reinforced fixed shoe for added durability
- Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator, provides up to 65% more run time per charge*, and reaches a full charge in only 45 minutes or less
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- *compared to BL1830