Makita is the innovation leader in Brushless motor technology, and the 18V LXT® Brushless hammer driver-drill (XPH12Z, tool only) combines power and run-time for more drilling, driving and fastening tasks in wood, metal, and masonry. The efficient Makita BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled and engineered for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life.
The variable 2-speed Brushless motor delivers up to 2,000 RPM and 530 in.Lbs. Of max torque for efficient fastening. It weighs only 4.2 pounds (with battery) with an L.E.D. Light that illuminates the job area for applications in dark spaces.
(1) Makita XPH12Z 18V Li-Ion Brushless Cordless 1/2" Hammer Drill
Technical Data + Specifications
Benefits + Features
- BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 530 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Variable 2-speed design (0-500 & 0-2,000 RPM) (0-7,500 & 0-30,000 BPM) covers a wide range of drilling, driving and hammer applications
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 7-1/8" long
- Weighs only 4.0 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Dual L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area
- All-metal gear housing for increased job site durability Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating