It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
The XDT11Z features a Makita-built 4-pole motor with variable speed (0-2,900 RPM and 0-3,500 IPM) that delivers 1,460 in.lbs. of Max Torque. At only 5-3/8” long and 2.8 pounds (with battery, sold separately), it has a compact and ergonomic design with less weight for reduced operator fatigue, and a rubberized soft grip for increased comfort on the job. The built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the job area for applications in dark spaces and close quarters.
Tool only, battery and charger sold separately.
Technical Data + Specifications
Hex Shank: 1/4"
No Load Speed (variable speed): 0 - 2,900 RPM
Impacts Per Minute (variable speed): 0 - 3,500 IPM
Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m): 1,460 in.lbs./165N•m
Battery: 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Overall Length: 5-3/8"
Net Weight (with battery): 2.8 lbs.
Speed power selection: 1
Power Type: Cordless
Shipping Weight: 2.52 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381805957
Benefits + Features
- Variable speed (0-2,900 RPM & 0-3,500 IPM) and 1,460 in.lbs. of torque for a wide range of fastening applications
- 4-pole motor with innovative 4-brush design delivers increased RPM without decreasing torque
- All metal gear housing for increased job site durability
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-3/8" long
- Weighs only 2.8 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Convenient one-touch 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Built-in L.E.D. light with an independent on/off switch illuminates the work area
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger not included)
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger not included)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger not included)
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- *compared to XDT04Z