The Makita 1-1/4 HP Compact Router model RT0701C delivers performance and precision in a compact design. With a full 1-1/4 maximum horsepower, the RT0701C is engineered for a range of precision routing applications.
The RT0701C has a powerful 1-1/4 HP (maximum horsepower) motor with a variable speed control dial (10,000-30,000 RPM) that enables the user to match the speed to the application. Additional performance features include electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load, and soft start feature for smooth start-ups. The RT0701C is double-insulated with a heavy-duty aluminum motor housing for increased durability.
The RT0701C is engineered for precision and includes a smooth rack-and-pinion fine depth adjustment system and easy-to-read depth scales for more precise settings. The quick release cam lock system is designed for easy depth adjustments and base removal/installation, with a high-visibility base design for improved handling and performance.
Additional features include a slim and ergonomic design that weighs only 3.9 lbs., with a durable flat top design for added convenience when changing bits. The base can be removed quickly to install other bases (sold separately), and the shaft lock is engineered for quick and easy bit changes. The RT0701C uses ¼” shank router bits.
(1) Trimmer Base (196613-4)
(1) 1/4" Collet (763637-1)
(1) Straight Guide (122965-7)
(1) Spanner Wrench (781039-9)
(1) Spanner Wrench (781011-1)
Technical data + Specifications
No Load Speed (variable speed): 10,000 - 30,000 RPM
Overall Length: 7-7/8"
Maximum Horsepower: 1-1/4 HP
Net Weight: 3.9 lbs.
Variable speed control dial: Yes
Power Type: Corded
Shipping Weight: 6.3 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381652872
Benefits + Features
- Variable speed control dial (10,000 - 30,000 RPM) to match the speed to the application
- Smooth rack-and-pinion fine depth adjustment system for more precise settings
- Slim and ergonomically designed body for increased comfort and control
- Quick release cam lock system for convenient depth adjustments and base removal/installation
- Accepts industry standard template guides
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load
- Soft start feature for smooth start ups
- High visibility base design for improved handling and performance
- Base can be removed quickly to install other bases
- Heavy duty aluminum motor housing engineered for increased durability
- Shaft lock for quick and easy bit changes
- Durable flat top design for added convenience when changing bits
- Non-marring high-durability base insert for increased work piece protection
- Easy-to-read depth scales
- Uses 1/4" shank routers bits
- Double insulated
- *1‑1/4 HP Maximum horsepower