The Husqvarna 372 XP Chainsaw, featuring a 70.7cc engine, is a sturdy and power-packed professional saw that will get even the toughest jobs done.
A larger mid-size machine, this chainsaw is built with the durability and force to step up to the plate and excel at more demanding tasks. Harnessing the power of the eco-conscious X-Torq engine, you can expect lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emissions with this monster. Dependability is enforced with an extra-durable crankcase and crankshaft, yet the saw remains lightweight for great acceleration and flexibility when executing finer details like getting those small, pesky branches.
This saw boasts vibration dampening technology for enhanced operator comfort, because even heavy applications need a softer touch
(1) 372 XP [20", 24" 28" 32"] 70.7cc Professional Chainsaw
Power : 5.3 hp
Maximum Power Speed : 9600 rpm
Cylinder Bore : 1.97 inches
Cylinder Stroke : 1.42 inches
Carburetor : HD68
Spark Plug : NGK BPMR7A
Oil Pump Type : Adjustable flow
Oil Pump Capacity : 4-20 ml/min
Bar Length Options : 20, 24, 28, or 32 inches
Fuel Capacity : 1.62 US pints
Oil Capacity : 0.84 US pint
Weight (lbs.) : 13.4 pounds
Chain Pitch : 3/8 inch
Engine : 2-Cycle
Benefits + Features
- Air Injection : Clear out dust, dirt, and debris from the engine before they even get to the air filter with the Centrifugal air cleaning system for longer, more efficient engine life.
- X-Torq : In line with the world’s most impressive environmental standards, the X-Torq engine boasts for all-time low fuel consumption and limits exhaust emission for performance you and the earth will feel good about.
- Adjustable oil pump : You get to control oil flow to fit how you are using your saw and to accommodate varied weather.
- Quick-release air filter : Maintenance for your saw just got a whole lot easier with the quick-release air filter that allows on-the-spot cleaning and effortless replacement.