Freud manufactures the world's most advanced industrial saw blades. The blade was made using the finest materials available and the most technically advanced designs.
(1) 8-8 1/4-inch 24T Thin Kerf Framing Saw Blade (P0824X)
Technical Data + Specifications
DIAMETER: 8-8 1/4"
MAX RPM: 9000
Benefits + Features
- Thin Kerf Easy to feed through the workpiece with less material waste. Also allows cutting of thicker material
- Anti-Kickback New shoulder design for added safety - reduces dangerous kickbacks
- Micro-grain Carbide with Titanium A technological breakthrough - the addition of Titanium to Freud's industrial micro-grain grade of carbide extends blade life to 50% over conventional carbides
- Expansion Slots Unique laser cut expansion slots eliminate blade warping
- Tri-metal Brazing Industrial process uses silver - copper - silver alloy instead of single alloy blazing for the strongest joint between tips and plate