Bosch Edge Reciprocating Saw Blades start sharp, stay sharp, and with Turbo-Teeth technology last up to 3X longer than standard reciprocating saw blades. Designed for extreme cuts for tough construction uses, these blades deliver the best performance for pro cutting applications. The Edge's exclusive Turbo-Teeth design, performance-optimized blade geometry and Swiss-made reliability add up to a line of blades that deliver results.
(25) 9" 14/18 TPI Edge Reciprocating Saw Blades for Medium Metal (RECM9X2)
Technical Data + Specifications
Application Medium Metal (1/8"-1/2")
Blade Length 9.0"
Cut Type Medium Metal
Overall Length 9.0"
Teeth Per Inch 14/18
Benefits + Features
- 9 In. 14/18 TPI Bi-Metal blade for thick metal
- Turbo-Teeth technology – lasts up to 3X longer than standard reciprocating saw blades
- Engineered for extreme cuts – delivers excellent cuts during high-performance applications
- Precision ground blade – starts sharp and stays sharper
- Swiss-made blade – constructed with premium materials for reliable performance