Bosch's DDS181 18V Compact Tough Drill Driver delivers outstanding performance in a revolutionary compact design. Featuring a patented gear train and clutch, the DDS181 delivers the highest power-to-size ratio in its class, delivering up to 600 in-lbs. of torque. Its slim grip design offers the highest level of comfort and control during operation, and features compatibility with all of Bosch's 18V Lithium-Ion batteries for maximum versatility.
Tool only, battery and charger sold separately.
(1) 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion Compact Tough 1/2 in. Drill Driver (DDS181)
Technical Data + Specifications
Maximum Torque 600 in-lbs
Power Source Cordless
Clutch Settings 18+1
Batteries Included No
Battery Type Li-Ion
Chuck Size 1/2 in
Variable Speed Trigger Yes
Motor Type Brushed
Power Settings 2
No-Load Speed (RPM) 0-500/0-1700
Handle Type Pistol
Chuck Type Keyless
Series Compact Tough
Length 7.25 in.
Width 3.5 in.
Weight 3.5 lbs.
Benefits + Features:
- 4-pole high performance motor - For maximum power in the most compact size.
- New patented gear train and clutch - Enables OST compact design in its class and lightest weight
- Flexible power system - Both DD and HDD are compatible with every 18V Lithium-Ion Bosch battery
- Ergonomic grip zone - Smallest diameter in market enables better gripping and greater comfort
- New ergonomic design - Modified orientation relative to handle increase comfort
- Electronic Cell Protection (ECP) - Increases battery lifetime by preventing misuse