The efficient 32 tooth design is ideal for both ripping and crosscutting. The blades feature a fully hardened steel core for true cuts and long life.
(10) General Purpose Carbide-tipped 10" 32T Saw Blade (2126506)
Technical Data + Specifications
Blade Diameter: 10"
Blade Type(s): Table & Miter Saw
Cut Type: Rip, Cross
Blade Tooth Material: Carbide
Application (saw blades): Wood, Hardwood, Softwood
Tooth Count: 32
Arbor Size: 5/8"
Tool Compatibility : Table Saw
Package Quantity : 3
Shipping Weight : 4.5 lbs.
Benefits + Features
- 32 tooth design for efficient cuts
- Use for ripping and crosscutting
- High quality steel core for long life
- Opening price point carbide quality