This coil roofing nailer has a durable aluminum housing and a one-door loading system for fast reloading. It has a dry-fire lock out to prevent dry firing and to alert the user to reload the magazine. Depend on this coil roofing nailer for durability and comfort.
Technical Data + Specifications
Dry Fire Lockout: True
Firing / Acutation Mode: Sequential with Contact Trigger Included
Magazine Angle: 15 Degree
Operating Pressure: 70 -120 psi
Tool Height: 10.625 in
Tool Length: 10.5 in
Tool Weight: 4.9 lbs
Tool Width: 4.625 in
Benefits + Features
- Lightweight aluminum housing for job site durability.
- Zero nail lockout feature eliminates dry firing and indicates when to reload the magazine.
- Nosepiece features carbide inserts for long-life performance
- Aggressive wear guards and skid pads protect the tool from damage on abrasive surfaces.
- Quick-set adjustable depth guide sets nails to desire depths quickly and conveniently.
- Patented single-action side load canister for fast, one-step nail loading.
- Adjustable shingle guide for quick shingle spacing.
- Overmolded grip for comfortable use.