The Stanley Bostitch P51-5B pneumatic stapling pliers drives SB5019 series 1/2" crown 20 gauge staples from 3/8" to 5/8" in length. This pneumatic stapler features a powerful shuttle blade to provide pre-compression prior and during the stapling operation - giving a strong, tight closure without breaking the corrugated surface - 6" by 1" high throat to allow for flexible staple placement and limits interference from obstacles, such as box flanges. The Bostitch P51-5B stapling pliers work well for light assembly, packaging and joining to corrugated.
(1) Bostitch P51-5B Pneumatic Stapling Pliers
Technical Data + Specifications
Application: Packaging, Pallet Boxes, End Caps
Brand: Stanley Bostitch
Tool Type: Plier Stapler
Fastener Type: SB5019 Series Staples
Fastener Range: 3/8" to 5/8"
Fastener Gauge: 20 Gauge
Crown Width: 1/2"
Collation Type: Glue
Magazine Angle: Straight
Magazine Capacity: 168 Staples
Item Weight: 4.8 lbs.
Power Source: Pneumatic/Air
Air Inlet: 1/4" NPT
Operating Pressure: 30 to 55 PSI
Air Consumption: 1.75 SCFM
Firing Type: Sequential
Housing Material: Aluminum
Case/Bag Included: No
Manufacturer Warranty: 1-Year
Country Of Manufacture: USA
Operating Manual: Bostitch P51-5B Manual
Benefits + Features
- Powerful shuttle blade provides pre-compression prior and during the stapling operation giving a strong, tight closure without breaking the corrugated surface
- 6" by 1" high throat allows flexibility of staple placement and limits interference from obstacles such as box flanges
- C-Curved blade available for sealing partial overlap cartons
- Penetrates and securely fastens up to 2x AB flute or 4x C flute boards