The Bostitch MFN-200 manual flooring cleat nailer can be used for all solid and engineered hardwood flooring installations. Using a mallet actuated system, the MFN-200 drives 1-1/2- to 2-inch L-shaped flooring cleats. Its aluminum housing increases jobsite durability. The long reach handle allows for improved comfort and control. The rubber bumpers along the tool body help protect the floor from damage. Its 200-cleat magazine capacity increases speed and efficiency by eliminating the need to constantly reload. Bostitch backs this tool with its 7-year warranty. Both professional contractors and do-it-yourselfers will enjoy using this tool when installing hardwood flooring.
(1) Mallet (1) Bostitch MFN-200 Manual Flooring Cleat Nailer
Technical Data + Specifications
Power type : Pneumatic
Weight : 4.31 kg
Width : 89 mm
Length : 445 mm
Height : 343 mm
Magazine capacity (max) : 200
Length (mm) : 38 (min) 50 (max)
Benefits + Specifications
- Aluminium housing for durability.
- Single-blow design reduces fatigue.
- Extra-wide composite base for stability.
- Rubber bumpers protect against marring flooring.
- Long-reach handle for added comfort.
- Includes mallet.