BOSTITCH MCN250 Metal Connector Nailer STRAPSHOT™; The exposed nail tip places fastener point directly into connector holes for a faster, more precise application, with an in-line magazine that offers improved balance for added maneuverability. An adjustable rafter hook allows user to hang tool on rafters and joists. And the exclusive nail management feature helps to prevent jamming (patent pending). This unit drives 1-1/2" and 2-1/2" STRAPSHOT™ fasteners as well as other paper tape collated metal connector nails.
(1) Bostitch MCN250 2-1/2" 35 Deg. Strapshot Metal Connector Nailer
(1) Carrying Case
Technical Data + Specifications
Weight: 6 lbs.
Fastener Length: 1-1/2-in - 2-1/2-in
Gauge: 0.113-in - 0.162-in Diameter
Magazine Capacity: 53
Fastener Type: 1-1/2" and 2-1/2" 35° paper tape metal connector nails
Driving Power: 600 in-lbs.
Fitting Type: 1/4-in NPT
Ship Weight: 11.2 lbs.
Package Qty.: 1
Benefits + Features
- The ideal choice for fastening metal straps, joist hangers, anchors and hurricane and rafter ties
- Unique nose design exposes the tip of the nail so it can be placed precisely into strap holes, reducing mis-fires and ruined straps
- Drives 1-1/2" to 2-1/2" 35 deg. paper collated metal connector nails in a wide variety of possible applications
- Adjustable exhaust keeps air and possible debris directed away from user
- Advanced nail feed design reduces jams and misfires
- Safety lockout prevents the tool from firing with less than 5 nails, eliminating dry fires
- Integrated rafter hook allow the tool to be stored safely when not in use
- Long magazine design holds up to 53 nails for increased productivity